Saturday, September 23, 2017

Sabiang Thai Restaurant


A lovely addition to the Avalon dining scene, some real upmarket competition in Asian dining.
Well located near the cross of Old Barrenjoey Rd and Avalon Pde, it features some nice spaces to eat. Upstairs, and outside are the perfect summer venues.
A wide range of traditional Thai food but some with a modern twist.
The busy kitchen is open to view. This I love.
The food is great with very generous portions, I have over ordered both times I ate here. The takeaway boxes are large.
Friendly service and the online ordering system is also great.
Cost for 2: $31
Rating: Tuk Tuk

1 comment:

  1. I think your post is very good, takeaway ordering system rather I would have liked to read a bit more about this topic because I think it is quite interesting.So i look forward to see next updates.

    ReplyDelete